Details Regarding Books Mordacious (The City #1)
| Title | : | Mordacious (The City #1) |
| Author | : | Sarah Lyons Fleming |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 524 pages |
| Published | : | June 6th 2016 |
| Categories | : | Horror. Zombies. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Apocalyptic. Post Apocalyptic |
Sarah Lyons Fleming
Kindle Edition | Pages: 524 pages Rating: 4.47 | 1530 Users | 173 Reviews
Chronicle As Books Mordacious (The City #1)
From the universe of the Until the End of the World series (Note: The City Series can be read before or after the Until the End of the World series) Sylvie Rossi has the loner thing down pat, with the exception of her best friend, Grace. But when the two are trapped in a hospital during the last gasp of a dying city, alone time is no longer an option. A nurse’s offer of sanctuary promises Sylvie the supplies she needs to survive the zombies–it’s the coexisting with people that might do her in. Eric Forrest will do whatever it takes to get into the dead city for his sister, including ending up dead himself. He’s used to taking risks, but with every mile he travels death looks likelier and likelier, and finding his sister may be his only prospect for survival—if he can make it home. Sylvie doesn’t need more than food, water and shelter. Eric wants only to find his sister. But sometimes what we think we need isn’t what we need at all, and what we find is more than we expected.
Specify Books Toward Mordacious (The City #1)
| Original Title: | Mordacious ASIN B01GPUI2SK |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The City #1 |
Rating Regarding Books Mordacious (The City #1)
Ratings: 4.47 From 1530 Users | 173 ReviewsArticle Regarding Books Mordacious (The City #1)
4.5 stars! I'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic zombie books and Sarah Lyons Fleming's never lets me down. Fantastic on Audio - Highly recommend. Looking forward to starting book 2.I love this world. Not sure what that says about me, since it's a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies - but I just enjoy these characters so much.This companion series starts off with much less of a bang than Until the End of the World. The zombies seem to be more manageable and less threatening, which made for a much slower pace. The idea of building safe zones and the threat of other people rather than the zombies is an interesting one. The tack SLF is taking with this is different, far
I enjoyed this - the characters were interesting and varied, and I've always enjoyed the "end of the world survival" stories - it is fun to speculate. I listened to most of it (read the other parts), and both narrators were great.

This review has also been posted at Carole's Random Life in Books.I loved this book! I recently stumbled upon Sarah Lyons Fleming's Until the End of the World series and couldn't get enough of it. When I finished the final book in that series, I immediately decided to see what else this talented author had written. I was absolutely delighted to find that she has another series that is set in the same world. The book turned out to be as good as I had hoped it would be and I had pretty high hopes.
This was very enjoyable! I was a little worried when the word-of-the-day calendar came up. That annoyed me in the True Blood books, I felt like it was the author finding a way to use big words without confusing her poor stupid fans. But, it was handled much better in this book & actually ended up being cute & a real part of the story, not just way to sneak in a vocabulary lesson. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next installment in this series. I really enjoyed the Until the End of the
This was very enjoyable! I was a little worried when the word-of-the-day calendar came up. That annoyed me in the True Blood books, I felt like it was the author finding a way to use big words without confusing her poor stupid fans. But, it was handled much better in this book & actually ended up being cute & a real part of the story, not just way to sneak in a vocabulary lesson. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next installment in this series. I really enjoyed the Until the End of the
This book starts a second series in the same apocalyptic universe as another set of books. I haven't read that other series, so I have no idea how good or bad it is. What I can say is this is a good place to start, and I don't think I'm missing any background by not reading the other books.I can also say, I thoroughly enjoyed this book! The writing is good, with a strong character in Sylvie, and an interesting character in Eric. But I have to be honest, I really loved Sylvie, and I was more


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.